Makeup Geek Pigments Review...

Hmmmmm. It's November. November 11 in fact. I am not sure where the year is going. It is flying by and I am not really ready for 2013 to be done.  My poor blog has taken a backseat to the 9 million other things going on in my life right now BUT I am going to make a concerted effort to get as much "makeup" stuff in over the next month and a half as I can! So look out all you beauty junkies.... 



I am a total makeup geek. There is no denying it. I could sit and talk for hours about my favorite makeup items, or makeup tools, or how to apply makeup, or even how to take off makeup. 

But I am also in LOVE with MakeupGeek shadows. I am certain you have heard me rant all about them....but recently I have started using some of their pigments and I have been blown away. I have 4 out of the 15 that are available. They range in colors from light champagne to dark glittery charcoal....and they are so reasonable in price. Only $6.99! 

These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches! My swatches were taken with one swipe of my finger, with no primer on underneath.  

Top to Bottom: Afterglow, Blitz, Kryptonite, Paparazzi

Each of the Pigment weight is 1.4G / 0.05 oz. and are Talc free.  All the pigments are cruelty-free -- they do not test products on animals. MakeupGeek ships worldwide and their products are made in the USA. 


As I mentioned before there are 15 colors to choose from and I can say that I would love to have the entire collection and will be purchasing more very soon.  I do have ONE negative thing to say about them....they packaging is not great. You get quite a lot of pigment for the price but they are messy. Every time I open one I make a mess- it goes all over the place. I would LOVE for MakeupGeek to add a piece to lay on top so that it wouldn't go all over the place once opened...but that is my only gripe. And really its not enough to keep me from buying more. 

Happy Shopping my lovelies!



Comments

Popular Posts