Nautical Photoshoot with All My Love Photography....

A while back I had the pleasure of working with All My Love Photography. They are a husband & wife team who service the South Jersey, PA, DE and NY area. Joelle had contacted me about collaborating with them for a Nautical inspired Photo Shoot. We (Alyssa from Glam It Up)  would be working along side Sweetin Sisters  and Carl Alan Floral Designer.  

Here are just a few glimpses of the full shoot, provided by All My Love Photography. Please be sure to go check out their site for the full Nautical Wedding Shoot






Absolutely stunning right!!! All My Love Photography also informed me that there is a good chance this shoot will be in publication this June! I am so thrilled and honored to be part of such an amazing collaboration and can't wait to see it in print! 

Comments

Popular Posts