Wedded Bliss.....

I love weddings. I almost always cry at them....I am a sucker for romance. And nothing screams romance like a beautiful wedding.

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of working with my friend Sonia again. This time she was in the wedding and I was honored to be doing her makeup. As you can see from the picture her dress was gorgeous.....it looked to be hand beaded and was the most amazing color.



Products used: 
Real Techniques Brushes
MAC 217 Blending Brush
Makeup For Ever High Definition Primer
MAC Pro Long Wear Foundation , color: NC 45
MAC Select Cover Up Concealor, color: NC 45
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Sin
Naked Palette, Virgin, Sin Naked, and Toasted
Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, Adventurous
Anastasia Beverly Hills, Highlighting Cream Duo - Aspen
Makeup For Ever High Definition Powder
L'Oreal Lipstick, color: 809

Comments

Popular Posts