The beginning of a wishlist....

Next to my computer I keep a tiny notebook. In it are random beauty products that I want to purchase, some are things that are very affordable, some are wishlist items.  Today I came across a gift set that is gorgeous and from a brand that is already on my wishlist. This particular set was from  Illamasqua.

Here is a brief excerpt from their website about their heritage.
"Illamasqua is the product of a heady mix of influences. Its roots stem from the dark and illicit 1920s club scene, and combine a rich heritage in the manufacture of make-up for film and theatre. It also takes inspiration from members of the ‘alternative scenes’ for whom self-expression is paramount. Alternative cultures have always dared to be dramatic. They have an emotional attachment to making up. It’s an expression of their darker side, a release for their alter ego.

Illamasqua is for the bolder person hiding inside all of us. It is an act and an attitude. A symbol of tolerance. A celebration of idiosyncrasies. A confident statement of self-ownership."

This brand has a wide variety of products ranging from eyes, lips, & face to nail polishes as well as fragrance. They are primarily based out of London but are spreading globally based on their cult like demand.  I have heard amazing things from YouTube as well as from different newsletters I belong to.

I saw this new Gift Set, which is out for Christmas and I am salivating over this thing. It's called the "Limited Edition Black Christmas Gift Box" and it looks amazing. It contains a 9-piece kit for creating a show-stopping smoky eye. In addition to the makeup,  the Gift Box includes a leaflet with step-by-step tutorials on how to create 4 unique make-up looks.
Limited Edition Black Christmas Gift Box.
The Gift Box includes:
- Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian
- Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist
- Medium Pencil in SOPHIE
- Precision Ink in Abyss
- Masquara in Raven
- False Eye Lashes in 13
- Eye Brow Cake in Thunder
- Sheer Lipgloss in Artifice


The packaging is gorgeous and from what I have heard the quality is fabulous. This is an extremely high end gift set as it retails for $152 ~ I don't see this getting into my collection any time soon but it's the perfect thing to dream about!

Comments

Popular Posts