This is only a test....

I have weak nails....I swear I have the weakest nails out there. I am always on the search for some products that will strengthen them. A few weeks back I noticed that my friend Briana was promoting a new Supplement through her company It Works. She had posted some pictures of hair growth that just amazed me. Like this....
And this one of Briana's own nails...


 I have tried a few of It Works products and really enjoyed them. The ProFit Vanilla Smoothie Mix is YUMMY and I've used the Greens Mix just about all kinds of drinks. Smoothies, water, juice, etc. Now there is a supplement to help improve my hair, skin AND nails. Sold.

I decided to do a test run for 30 days and share my beginning and end progress. I have been taking the supplement for about a week now and will continue to do so till the end of May. At that time I will be doing another blog post so that all my readers can see how well my nails did.  

Here is a little info from Briana's website about the product.

The Hair, Skin Nails supplement is filled with essential vitamins, minerals, and plant-based nutrients.  Hair Skin Nails enhances your own natural collagen and keratin production, supports healthy cell growth, and boosts your body’s free radical fighting defenses.  It’s optimal nourishment to look your beautiful best from the inside out! 

·         Boosts your natural collagen and keratin production
·         Supports the body’s defenses against free radical damage
·         Moisturizes while enhancing skin’s elasticity and flexibility
·         Promotes healthy cell growth, strength, and shine


Here are a few pics of my nails...

Left hand
Right Hand
If you are interested in checking out Briana's page click on the It Works link and it will take you directly to her page. There are tons of products from supplement to skin care and body products. The hair skin nails retails for $55.00 unless you are a Loyal Customer (placing an order once a month for three months) then it retails for $33.00 - which is what I paid for it.

So stay tuned....can't wait to see how the next 25 days goes!!

Comments

Popular Posts