Wicked....

I love Halloween. Except for the fact that I hate being scared. Some of my good friends will remember an infamous Haunted Hayride- there were tears folks.....not to proud to admit it. 

Even so, I love all the drama that goes along with Halloween. The costumes, parties, candy...I just love it.  We are going to be in Disney this year celebrating Halloween and I knew that I wanted to try and knock out some fun Halloween looks before we left.

Here is my first look....huge THANK YOU to my mom for being such a good sport. Her and my Grandmother were visiting this past week and I knew she had a great Witch's Dress and Hat so I asked her to bring it with her so we could play around.  Turned out great! But that's just my opinion, would love to hear your thoughts!

I would also like to say a big Thank you to Sweet Pea Pictures for taking such awesome pics of my first Halloween Look!! Go check her out people, she is fantastic!

Here is a before picture of my beautiful Mom...


And here is the finished Witch Look....


Comments

Popular Posts