SauceBox Cosmetics....

I love coming across new Cosmetic lines that are up and coming. SauceBox Cosmetics was founded in 2010 and I have to say they have created a line of products that are truly remarkable.

There has been all types of Instagram & Facebook buzz on SauceBox and I have been paying attention. I have had some of their products on my wish list for quite a while and I finally was able to pick up a few items from their site.

I snagged the Classic Trio.  This set consists of the Temptation Palette, the Forbidden Fruits Palette and the Creme de la Creme Palette. If purchased separately it would cost $110 but by doing the trio it retailed for $89.00.  I realized that may seem pricey for some people but for me and what I do it's a great bargain.

Let's get into some swatches....here is the Temptation Palette.

L to R: Orange Sun, Aquarama, Yell-oh!, and Mermaid
L to R: Orange Sun, Aquarama, Mermaid, Yell-oh!
As you can see this is a very bright palette. There are three shimmery shades and one matte shade to blend with. I love how tropical this palette is....I'm fairly certain I would never use this on any Bride but this will be great to play around with over the summer. The pigmentation on these shadows is incredible. These swatches are with no primers and just one swipe of color on my fingertip. Truly amazing!

Next up is the Forbidden Fruits Palette.

Top: Forget Me Not, Lava Love, Tu-Tu Bottom: Berry Pink, Plumtasic, Grape Fruit
L to R: Forget Me Not, Lava Love, Tu-Tu, Berry Pink, Plumtasic Grape Fruit

This is another bright palette but a touch different from the Temptation Palette. This is a 6-shadow palette and is full of pink/purple tones. This palette has a variety of matte, shimmer and satin shades. As with the Temptation it's very pigmented. I love that there is a very light pink and a very dark grape shade...perfect to create interesting looks with.

Lastly is my favorite. The Creme de la Creme Palette.

Top: Sea Shell, Inception, Future Bottom: Rain, Secrecy, Black Widow
L to R: Sea Shell, Inception, Future, Rain, Secrecy, Black Widow

This palette is on the neutral side. There are again 6 shadows and they range from a shimmery champagne to the blackest black I have ever seen. This palette is going to make a perfect addition to my Bridal Kit. The twos neutral shades are great for blending under the last line or adding depth to the crease while the champagne and silver shades are perfect for bring a pop of light on the inner corner of the eyes. And that black. I have never seen such a matte black shadow as black as this one is. This swatch was one swipe of my finger with out any primer underneath. Incredible. I have to give mad props to SauceBox for creating this black shadow. Truly stunning!

Check out this pic of me trying to clean it off my arm....


And here is another one...


Seriously....that black shadow is no joke.

All in all I am very impressed with these palettes. I actually have my eye on a few more products that they sell. Besides the palettes they do offer many shades of individual shadows. The individuals retail for $9.00, which is a bargain considering the quality. If you are a makeup junkie like me I would highly recommend this line...and if you do please let me know what you think of it!

Have a wonderful weekend my beauties!

Comments

Popular Posts