Simply pretty....

About a week ago I had the pleasure of doing a good friend of mine's makeup, as well as help her with her hair. She had an midday wedding to go to for a close Aunt and she wanted to do something a bit more than her usual routine, but nothing to dramatic. As always I was up for the challenge.

She normally wears her hair pulled up in a pony but for the wedding she wanted to wear it down and straight. For Makeup she wanted something soft & pretty but also very simple. 

Here is a picture of the finished look. I had a great time, and I hope she was pleased with the look. Down below I will list all the items and links for the products I used.

Products used: 
Real Techniques Brushes , I used the Expert Face Brush, Shading Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Blush Brush, and the Brown Brush)
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, Light/Medium
Paint Pot by MAC Cosmetics,  Color: Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Naked Palette, Colors: Sin, Creep and Darkhorse
Rimmell Mascara, Color: Extra Super Lash in Black
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, Color: Adventurous (part of The Carried Away Collector Set)
Maracuja Lip Gloss, Color: Ali (part of The Carried Away Collector Set)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Color: Silky Beige

Comments

Popular Posts