April favorites!

Here is a list of my go-to products for this past month!

I have said it before and I will say it again -
I have DRY skin. I am constantly on the lookout for a body wash that can help eliminate the need, or help to minimize putting gallons of lotion on after my shower. I may have found the one!

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter. This body wash gently cleanses the skin with a soap-free formula.  It has Shea butter as well as moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.  It contains Vitamin E, A & B3 and the formula rinses clean, leaving no residue. Plus it can be used as a shaving aid. If I am in a big rush I can actually use this in the shower and can skip putting lotion on afterwards. It leaves my skin soft but not greasy! The other bonus is that is very affordable.


When it comes to makeup I have a hard time reigning my impulse buys. But after trying this new lipstick by Maybelline I am glad that didn't listen to reason. The Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper Lipcolor in Pin-up Peach is GORGEOUS!   The color in the tube looks much brighter than it goes on. Hence the name "Whisper".  The formula is so incredibly smooth.  It's very pigmented without being "in your face" bright.

It feels almost weightless once on and gives just a touch of shine. I LOVE it! And plan on going back for more!

I couldn't do a favorites without including a recent Mascara purchase. This mascara has slowly become one of my favorites. The L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara is different than any other mascara I have used. L'oreal's website claims this:

L’Oreal introduces liquid extensions in a bottle, with new Telescopic™ Shocking Extensions™ mascara, a new generation of lash length. In one motion lashes are separated, intensified, and look shockingly lengthened for an intense make-up result.





I am not sure I would say it actually gave me the appearance of "extensions" BUT it did separate my lashes and they did look longer. The brush takes a bit of getting used to, it has almost a comb-like feel but the more I use this the more I love it.

Luminoso
Dolce Pink
Next up are two of my favorite blushes at the moment. Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luninoso and Dolce Pink. These blushes are stunning!  This product is a luxurious powder blush that features a mixture of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles.

This blush is extremely pigmented so a little goes along way. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. I may have to go back to pick up a few more.

Lastly is a Hair Treatment. The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment was something that I heard about on YouTube and decided to give it a try. Not necessarily because I needed my hair to grow but a friend has asked me for some advice about what to use on her damaged hair. I started doing some research and came across this product and thought it might work for her. I of course had to give it a try as well. I have to say it's pretty sensational. I ordered it from Amazon and it took a little while to get to me because it's a UK brand.  Here is some info from the site:

"This gorgeous, thick, intensive treatment with Pro-Growth™ complex fertilizes your follicles whilst going deep down into the cortex to condition and strengthen from within. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, providing the prefect base for hair to grow and reach its maximum potential length. Vital hair and scalp complex helps to reduce hair loss. Improves follicle health which in turn increases the ability of the hair to anchor to the scalp. "

I have used this twice now since I received it. I am extremely pleased with how soft and manageable my hair is. Normally I put a smoothing serum in my hair before I blow dry my hair. I have not had to do that with this product. My hair was bouncy, smooth and shiny. I could not stop touching it!

The only drawback is how small the jar is. I paid $13.99 on Amazon for 200 ml....I think it's about 6-7 ounces. I have short hair so someone that had longer hair would go through it pretty quickly. If you are dealing with very damaged hair and need some nourishment I would suggest ordering two.

Well there is my list....hard to believe that April is all done and May is upon us. I hope this list was helpful! Looking forward to see what my next month's favorites will be!!

Comments

Popular Posts